General Data Protection Regulation
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
As of May 25, 2018, the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46, apply. /EC (GDPR). The most important goal of the GDPR is to strengthen the protection of personal data of natural persons that are collected and processed by companies and institutions operating in the European Union.
Our company attaches great importance to meeting the requirements of the GDPR. Below we provide you with the necessary information regarding our application of new regulations on the protection of personal data.
The administrator of your personal data is BERTRAND spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Luzin at ul. Wejherowska 12, 84-242 Luzino, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000375408, NIP: 5881946629, REGON: 192042297 (hereinafter: "BERTRAND").
BERTRAND processes your personal data, i.e. collects, records, stores, deletes or destroys them. In connection with the processing of contracts concluded by BERTRAND, your data will be processed in order to perform these contracts or fulfill obligations arising from legal provisions (e.g. tax regulations). You may also consent to the processing of your data for other purposes expressly specified in the consent granted.
Providing personal data is voluntary, although without it we will not be able to properly perform the concluded contract, e.g. provide a service or issue an invoice.
BERTRAND may process your personal data:
- in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of construction services, service contract or other contract related to the company's activities (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
- when it fulfills obligations arising from the provisions of generally applicable law, e.g. in the scope of tax acts or the Accounting Act (Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR),
- when it is necessary for the implementation of legally justified interests of BERTRAND, such as determining and pursuing claims in connection with the conducted business, including debt collection or defense against claims (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR),
- Moreover, if you consent to the use of your personal data, the content of this consent will determine the purpose for which the administrator will process this data (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
Personal data will be stored until the fulfillment of statutory obligations, withdrawal of consent or expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from concluded contracts, but no longer than 10 years (in accordance with Article 118 of the Civil Code) from the due date of a given claim.
The recipients of your personal data may be banks, payment institutions or subcontractors carrying out assembly or service works.
The purpose of the GDPR is to provide every person with the opportunity to protect their rights and freedoms and to provide control over the processing of their data. For this purpose, you can exercise your rights:
- data access rights – the data subject has the right to receive information, among others: what data BERTRAND processes, for what purposes they are processed, and to obtain a copy of them;
- the right to delete data (right to be forgotten) – the data subject may indicate the scope and circumstances justifying the requested deletion of data, e.g. the data are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, and there are no legal grounds for further data processing, the data are processed unlawfully;
- the right to transfer data – the data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him or her that he or she has provided to BERTRAND in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- the right to limit data processing – the data subject indicates that the conditions specified in Art. 18 GDPR to limit the processing of his/her data, e.g. BERTRAND does not need certain data, there are no grounds for further processing and the data subject requests the suspension of data operations or non-deletion of data;
- the right to rectify data – at any time when necessary, the data subject informs BERTRAND about changes to his or her personal data;
- right to object – at any time you can object to the processing of data in an automated manner, including profiling, as well as to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes;
- if processing is based on consent - right to withdrawal of consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
BERTRAND shall, without undue delay - and in any case within one month from the date of receipt of the request - provide the data subject with information about the actions taken in connection with the implementation of the above-mentioned. rights.
Both during the validity of the existing provisions of generally applicable law regarding the protection of personal data (the Personal Data Protection Act and the implementing regulation to the Act) and in the light of new European regulations, BERTRAND processes your data using appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of these data.
Your personal data is the most valuable resource for our company. Therefore, BERTRAND has implemented and is implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processing of personal data, in particular protection of data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, loss and change, damage or destruction. Moreover, all information regarding the relationship between the Client and BERTRAND constitutes a legally protected business secret.
On the date of entry into force of the GDPR, BERTRAND appoints a Data Protection Inspector, who can be contacted by post to the following address: BERTRAND with the note "Data Protection Inspector", or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to inform you that BERTRAND does not transfer your data to third countries and does not use tools based on customer profiling.