SEE MORE WITH PANORAMASKY SLIDING DOORS
PanoramaSky is a work of art that elegantly combines the surroundings with the interior of the room, providing users with the highest quality, lightness and comfort. This product is the result of a conscious effort to create an art object with excellent functional and aesthetic values. PanoramaSky is the embodiment of contemporary architecture. It combines a creative approach to design, a unique effect on the scale of the entire building and a unique impact on the user.
|Resistance to wind load
- Maximum weight of the manually sliding leaf - 400 kg
- Maximum weight of the automatically sliding door leaf - 1200 kg
- Maximum weight of the fixed leaf - 1200 kg
- Maximum structure height - 4000 mm
- Maximum leaf width - 4000 mm
- Glass thickness - 50 - 60 mm
- Construction depth for dual carriageway rail - 192 mm
- Construction depth for three-lane rail - 294 mm
- Structural depth of the leaf - 72 mm
- Visible width of the connection between sliding door leaves - 27 mm
See PanoramaSky now
Slotted solutions – it has never been so convenient!
The lower frame and the running mechanism are embedded in the floor, making them completely invisible. The door user only sees an aesthetic, narrow gap of only 25 mm. The solution offers enormous possibilities for interior design thanks to the freedom to choose floor finishes. The use of the same material inside and outside the building will guarantee the effect of completely blurring the boundaries between spaces. The solution's construction uses a thermally insulated I-beam profile. Slotted construction ensures excellent thermal insulation. It is available in all variants and schemes of the PanoramaSky system.